Current Map freshly started: March 7th, 2021
Server Owner & Admin: Senaru
Moderators: Sanzaru & Leafy
- Harvesting: 5x
- Taming: 25x
- XP: 5x
- Lay Egg Interval: .5x
- Egg Hatch Speed: 15x
- Maturation Speed: 50x
- Server Type:PvE (We run an event map for any pvp/contests etc)
- We also have Premium infant care kibble and faster incubators for folks who want to use them!
- Wild Dino Max Level: 750 (900-950+ for special encounters)
- Player Max Level: 625+ (We have Ascension on Fjördur all the way up to Aberration!)
- All engrams Unlockable
- No Structure Decay | No dinos can hurt your builds!
On Fjördur you will find strange and unique creatures of legend scattered across the land, from the legendary beasts of the hidden forests to great serpents lurking in the depths. Even the deepest reaches of the void hold secrets and monsters. Build a radio and set it on 8 or 9, and you can even hunt down creatures of extraordinary level and often colors too. You may even discover this island isnt uninhabited!
* * *
Click Here for modlist!
Be sure to add this collection to favorites, and subscribe to all of them so that you can download any new updates before launching the game. (See below for instructions on joining our server)
How To Join The Server
1. Install Fjördur via subbing to the mod!
2. Go to our modlist! (Linked above) This is kept up to date as much as possible and has all the mods we run right now. There are a lot but dont panic! Just subscribe to about 10-20 at a time, open ark, let them install, then close ark and select some more til theyre all done. You may crash your game if you try to download all 89 at once.
3. When that is all done, copy the server IP, (Currently 18.104.22.168:27015 ). Do NOT try to join straight from this site, it wont work!
(Trust us, we know)
4. Open Steam app and click on the view tab at the top.
5. Click Add A Server, then in the next pop-up, paste the IP as it is written above. Click Add This Server To Favorites. Do not try to Join Game from this window either. It wont work.
6. Go back to your library, double check that you have the correct map dlc if you need to, otherwise click Play. When the option menu pops up for launching, select either the first or second one if you dont need to lower your settings, otherwise select one of the lower settings if you need to, as shown here. (Additionally, do NOT right click steam app and select ark from there, that can bork this too, for some reason.
7. Click on JOIN ARK. on the server menu, make sure youve selected your favorites.
8.Click join. This can take 10-15 minutes for a good computer, but times of 30 minutes can be expected for older computers. I havent heard of anyone taking longer than 30 minutes, though!
1. On Fjördur, when first spawning in, you'll notice you're in a building! You are safe, so no worries. While here, start the engram unlocker process (shown below). While that's going on, make sure you check out our rules on Discord, and set up your introduction- where you'll find the pin codes to exit the Starting-Room, and a simple riddle to open the Safe House. (If you need help, just ask!)
2. Once you have successfully logged in, your main goal will be to learn the Engram Unlocker engram. Once you do this, pick up a stone from the box then go to crafting and make the engram unlocker. Then eat it and idle for about 3 minutes. Do not look at your engram list during this time, as the game is unlocking and learning every possible engram that exists, including all the official DLC ones, whether you have those DLCs or not.
3. Your second objective will be to exit the spawnhouse and enter the Safe House, where a new user may obtain a 1 per person special box containing useful items. The Safe House also has crafting stations that are pin-coded.(Pin-Code is on the wall) These are here for you to use if you need them. Your Starter Boxes have 2 otherwise unobtainable items- The box itself and a no-durability metal shield, which is not craftable otherwise. (For this reason we advise users to place their starter houses in a temporary location to place your graves so if you die you can get your items back)
4. When you can, make the Multi Axe. It's a pick and a hatchet at the same time. toggle the two by hitting O (the letter not the number!)
5. Set up your waypoints- Hit F1 to open your Personal Waypoints. You can delete any death points by hitting the X. You can add points and even share with your tribe! Hitting the gear icon in this window allows you to turn off the waypoint buff, and allows you to change your keys. I suggest leaving F1 as is and changing the other two to F6 and F7, as other mods use F5.