How To Add A Discord Channel
Choosing A Discord Server
Before you can add a Discord Channel to your server, you must already have the Discord Addon unlocked.
- Step 1: Open Discord
- Step 2: Right click on the server
- Step 3: Select server settings
- Step 4: Select Widget
Activating The Widget
Activating the widget could take up to 10 minutes, depending on how busy Discord API is.
- Step 5: Turn on the widget
- Step 6: Choose an invite channel
- Step 7: Copy your ID
- Step 4: Paste your ID in the Discord Channel area located on the edit server page.